ModularOne Technology is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through most of our website without giving us any personal information but sometimes we do need it to provide services that you requested. This statement of privacy explains data collection and the use of it so please read the entire statement.
Collecting your Personal Information:
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you order email newsletters, catalogs or when you purchase our products. We continually monitor our website for errors and if one occurs, information about your web browser may be collected to assist us in correcting the problem.
In order to make certain parts of our website function correctly, cookies may be used to link you to your shopping cart and to session information while logged in. Although you can still browse and search for products, you must have cookies enabled in order to add items to your shopping cart or to create/log into your account.
Use of your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for several purposes such as:
1. To make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal
information more than once.
2. To help you quickly find services or information.
3. To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
4. To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services.
5. To contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, only as follows:
1. To obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Modular One Technology and its websites.
3. To act in urgent circumstances to protect our websites, our employees or the public.
4. When you have an open account with us, credit and payment history is occasionally shared with credit reporting agencies.
Control of your Personal Information:
When you register with our website, we will not share your personal information with any third party except as noted above.
We aim to protect your personal data. We uses a variety of security technologies to protect your personal data, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption of credit card information.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement please contact us.